Veterinary Degree: University of Tennessee, Knoxville;
One year small animal rotating internship at Blue Pearl Emergency & Specialty Center
- USDA Accredited
- Disaster Animal Response Team of Tennessee
- Fear Free Certified Professional
- Certified Veterinary Acupuncturist, Chi University & the World Association of Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine
Special Professional Interests:
- Feline Medicine
- Infectious and Zoonotic Diseases
- Integrative Medicine
- Soft Tissue Surgery
- Wildlife and Exotic Animal Medicine
- Veterinary Acupuncture
Dr. Leahey is an Arizona native who has called Tennessee home since 2012. She loves exploring the outdoors near and far, dancing, and cheering on her husband’s Americana band, Andrew Leahey & the Homestead. She has a love for creatures great and small, and has traveled as far as Australia and Panama to care for native wildlife. Her favorite creatures are her two cats, Lupe and Lorenzo. Dr. Leahey joined the Animalia team in 2021 and is overjoyed to be a part of this community!
Call us or schedule an appointment online.
Meet with a doctor for an initial exam.
Put a plan together for your pet.